I ♥ New York Index du Forum

I ♥ New York
Le forum rpg qui donne la priorité à votre imagination.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Grey's Anatomy<Season 8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    I ♥ New York Index du Forum -> Habitation -> Appartement de Mabble
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
brenfer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Grey's Anatomy<Season 8 Répondre en citant

Grey's Anatomy Season 8 > bit.ly/1t3PoDs

Grey's Anatomy Season 8

10cf746e54
Dammit, Teddy's gone, too?! No fair.Also, Bailey tells Ben that he never gets to make a decision without her and then proposes to him out of spite. Teddy storms out, and then once she realizes what he's done for her, she comes back and hugs him before leaving, presumably forever. I loved Lexie. Sorry but thats that. TVLine CategoriesNew Fall ScheduleMay Sweeps ScorecardGilmore Girls RevivalRenewal ScorecardHot ShowsAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D.American IdolArrowThe Big Bang TheoryBlindspotBonesCastleDancing With The StarsEmpireThe FlashFuller HouseGame Of ThronesGilmore GirlsThe Good WifeGrey's AnatomyHow to Get Away.Legends of TomorrowNCISNashvilleNew GirlOnce Upon a TimeOutlanderPretty Little LiarsQuanticoScandalSleepy HollowSupergirlSupernaturalThe Vampire DiariesThe VoiceThe Walking DeadThe X-Files Hot Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Callie and Cristina deal with a difficult spinal surgery while Alex and Teddy must find alternative ways to operate on a patient.

"Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'New Girl' Tops Absolute Ratings Gain, 'Fringe' Tops% Gains, 'The Mentalist' Tops Total Viewer Gains in Week 29". It should always be about the show. Reply Donna says: May 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM yes, that was a great moment Christinas muttering Reply Alice says: May 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM I think Cristina echoed that sentiment early in the episode. I dont always agree on Shonda Rhimes decisions for her shows, and would much rather Kepner was the one to go (sorry Sarah Drew, but your character is annoying at best and has garnered very little sympathy from the viewers), but at least her reasons for killing a major character off is better than, it will give someone else a nice scene to play. (So long, Kim Raver!) Her exit would seem to pave the way for Cristina to become Seattle Graces new Cardio God. Poptimal's Tanya Lane stated that Ellen Pompeo gave one of her best performances in the season finale. We do not know that another one or more will not die before or early next season. I thought the episode played out fabulously. Mark and Lexie attempt to move on from one another, but can't.

a day in cieloprince of persia the two thronesfrank zappa discographywindows xp x86 integrated 2013clapton flac 24best of the animalsps2 to pc emulatorwwe the road warriorskarla kush newsensationsscrubs season 4

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    I ♥ New York Index du Forum -> Habitation -> Appartement de Mabble Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation